The following facilities are available at our site:
- Full size indoor sports hall, typically used for badminton and five-a-side football, equipment also available for cricket practice and basketball
- Squash court
- Dance studio
- Fitness suite with a selection of cardio and resistance machines
- Gymnasium / small hall, typically used for gymnastics, martial arts, circuit training, parkour, equipment also available for table tennis
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Outdoor floodlit hard court, typically used for five-a-side football and netball
- A selection of grass football pitches within the overall KLB grounds
- Full size floodlit Astro pitch, used for hockey training and matches, junior football training
- 60m x 40m floodlit 3G pitch, used for football training and matches plus rugby training
- Full size rugby pitches (WCSF New Road pitch available by arrangement with Wotton Rugby Club)
- Parking and changing facilities
- Free equipment hire (rackets, balls, shuttlecocks, etc)
Within the grounds of the two sites, we are also able to cater for other outdoor events, such as archery competitions, athletic events etc.
We’ve teamed up with Soccer Champs to offer walking football sessions on Friday evenings, 18:15-19:15. The sessions take place indoors during the winter and outdoors on our 3G pitch during the summer. Sessions are £3 per person.
For more information and to book your slot click here: www.soccerchamps.uk
Several outside providers have set up holiday camps for kids of various ages using the Sport Wotton facilities. These include GOCREA8 hockey camps, Soccer Champs football camps and Kick Off Stroud multi-sport clubs.
Contact us for more information.
Our facilities are perfect for a wide-range of kid’s parties. We have a kitchen and balcony area perfect for post-party drinks and cake.
For more information and a quote get in contact with us via phone or email.