The Fitness Suite will re-open on Monday 7 September.
HOW WILL IT WORK?
There will be three sessions an evening with a maximum of five users at any one time. These will be the following:
After each session there will be a 20-minute cleaning period where staff will disinfect each piece of equipment and any touch points around the room.
- Only current and former members will be allowed to attend at first.
- Sanitising wipes will be available and should be used every time you’ve finished with a piece of equipment.
- Social distancing measures will be in place and some machines will be taken out of service to allow for this.
- Extra ventilation will be added by opening doors.
To book fitness sessions please message us via Facebook or email email@example.com
Maximum of three sessions to be booked at a time.
Sport Wotton’s Fitness Suite has become renowned for offering a great service at a fair and reasonable price. Originally named ‘The Venue’, it was opened in the year 2000 as the first gym in Wotton-under-Edge.
Although a small gym, we hope to cater for all your fitness needs. We have a range of cardio machines; including bikes, treadmills, cross trainers and rowers, as well as resistance machines and barbells.
We hope to break the mold of many modern gyms by providing an exercise space with a friendly and inclusive atmosphere.
Our pricing structure is simple and transparent with no direct debits or additional fees. Concessions are regarded as over 60s, under 18s and students.
- £18.00 – One Month Pass
- £14.50 – One Month Concession Pass
- £5.00 – One Session
- £4.00 – One Session – Concession
Although we realise many of our customers have visited gyms before we offer a range of free services for those who are a little unsure or who just want to give their normal routine a shake-up.
Our fitness instructors are able to provide free fitness reviews and programmes, as well as just casual advice whenever you need it.
To learn more and to book an induction give us a call or drop us an email.